Welder Training Services
Training and Certification conducted on your premises
Call us now for advice and a no obligation quotation on 01384 482880
Established in 1991, We provide all your Welder Qualification, Training and Testing Requirements.
Coded welder qualifications & welding procedures are our speciality!
- Weld Coordinator, CE Mark, National Structural Steelwork Specification
- Training in the safe use, Installation & Maintenance of Portable Oxy Fuel Gas Equipment
- PWPS (Provisional Welding Procedure Specifications)
- WPS (Weld Procedure Specifications)
- WPQR (Weld Procedure Quality Records)
- A full and comprehensive service at very competitive prices
- Certification by (UKAS) test laboratory
- SAFED Weld Approval certificates issued by full SAFED member
If you need a Welding Qualification, Qualified Welder, Skilled Welder, Welder Test or weld inspection then you need Welder Training Services
- BSEN 287-2011 = BS EN ISO 9606 – BS EN ISO 15614 – ASME IX – BS4872 – HVCA – CAA, BS EN3834, BS EN 1090, EEMUA 158
- CARBON STEEL – STAINLESS STEEL - ALUMINIUM
- MMA – MIG/MAG – TIG – Oxy Fuel Gas – Sub Arc
- Oxy Fuel Gas Cutting and Hazard Awareness Seminars (BCGA CP7)
- Thermic Lancing Training
- Certificates of Competence
- UKAS accredited laboratory conduct testing.
- Same day results on HVCA and Class 2 (BS4872) qualifications.
Your welder approvals/ qualifications will be maintained in our data base and you will be notified of the renewal date as it arises. We will not let you fall out of the approval umbrella, which may result in work being rejected by your customers.
Testing conducted at your site allowing welders to feel confident in their surroundings and using familiar equipment. No lengthy delays in production having to send personnel off site. Depending on process limitation up to eight of your welders can be tested in one day optimising production output or you may wish to use our facilities.
No hidden costs: All prices quoted include certification and Laboratory fees, transportation of test sample, administrative, travelling and or accommodation costs.