We offer a comprehensive fast and efficient welder qualification service. Weld tests are invigilated at your premises enabling your welders to feel comfortable in familiar surroundings and confident with using familiar equipment.
- PWPS (Preliminary Welding Procedure Specifications)
- WPS (Weld Procedure Specification)
- WPQR (Weld Procedure Quality Record)
- RWC (Responsible Welding Co-ordinator) BS EN ISO 14731
Welding Standards for Welder Qualifications include:
- BS EN ISO 9606 Series. Qualification Testing of Welders
- BS EN ISO 9606-1 – Steels
- BS EN ISO 9606-2 – Aluminium and Aluminium Alloys
- BS EN ISO 9606-3 – Copper and Copper Alloys
- BS EN ISO 9606-4 – Nickel and Nickel Alloys
- BS EN ISO 9606-5 – Titanium, Zirconium and Alloys
- BS EN ISO 9606-6 – Nickel and Nickel Alloys
- BS EN ISO 287-1 – Largely replaced now by BS EN ISO 9606
- BS 4872 Series. Specification for approval testing of welders when welding procedure approval is not required.
- BS 4872-1 – Steels
- BS 4872-2 – Aluminium and Aluminium Alloys
- BS EN ISO 14732
- BS EN ISO 14732 – Welding Personnel, Qualification testing of welding operators and weld setters for mechanized and automatic welding of metallic materials
- BS EN ISO 13585
Brazing.Qualification test of brazers and brazing operators
- ASME IX
Welding Standards for Weld Procedure Qualification include:
- BS EN ISO 15614 Series. Specification and qualification of welding procedures for metallic materials.
- BS EN ISO 15614-1 – Steels, Nickels and Nickel Alloys
- BS EN ISO 15614-2 – Aluminium and Aluminium Alloys
- BS EN ISO 15614-3 – Non Alloyed and Low Alloyed Cast Irons
- BS EN ISO 15614-4 – Aluminium Castings
- BS EN ISO 15614-6 – Copper and Copper Alloys
- BS EN ISO 15614-7 – Overlay
- BS EN ISO 15614-8 – Tube to Tube Plate Joints
- BS EN ISO 15613 – Qualification of weld procedures based on pre-production test
- BS EN ISO 14555 – Arc Stud Welding
- BS EN ISO 17660 – Welding of Reinforcing steel
- BS EN ISO 13134 – Brazing procedure approval
- ASME IX
Welding, Brazing & fusing qualifications
- AWS D1.1
Structural welding code
- BCAR section A A8-10
CAA Welder Approval
Other common related standards:
- BS EN ISO 15609-1 – Weld Procedure Specification (WPS) Arc welding.
- ISO/TR 15608,20172,20173,20174 – Grouping of materials.
- EN ISO 3834 – Quality Requirements for Fusion Welding of Metallic Materials
- BS EN 1090 – Structural Steel and Aluminium CE Marking
We also offer:
- Third Party Witnessing available on request
- National Structural Steelwork Specification (NSSS)
If your standard is not listed please enquire.
Your welder qualifications will be maintained in our database and you will be notified of the renewal date as it arises. We will not let you fall out of the qualification umbrella which may result in work being rejected.
UKAS accredited Laboratory Reports
SAFed Weld Certificates
No hidden costs!
All prices quoted include:
Call us now for advice and a no obligation quotation on 01384 482880